HIRING NOW: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The role is to cover a maternity leave, with the option of a permanent position. You'll be responsible for the in-house graphic solutions for OCTAEVO, using a mix of traditional and digital graphic skills. You will be working in a fast-paced and international team, based in our headquarter in Barcelona.
• Develop highly aesthetic and thoughtful graphic designs solutions that reflect the company’s core values.
• Work with the art department to create original graphic content for new products, packaging, e-commerce and marketing material.
• Develop product and art direction concepts and see them through until the final result.
• Support the teams' digital and social media strategy by creating weekly newsletters, instagram stories, video and other digital content.
• Co-ordinate and oversee production while meeting deadlines.
• Perform day-to-day website maintenance, ensuring e-commerce site remains up to date.
• Constantly research and detect emerging design tendencies.
• Excellent design, art direction and technical skills with a great sensibility for photography, illustration, typography, colour, layout and moving image.
• Exquisite communication skills and capacity to offer quick creative solutions in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier etc.)
• Can-do attitude and with great understanding of our products and how to reach our target audience.
• Good knowledge of e-commerce, Mailchimp, Vimeo and Shopify is a plus.
• Well-organized and multitasking.
• Strong work ethic and team player with problem-solving attitude.
• Stays calm and in control in stressful situations.
• Languages: Spanish & English (very well written and spoken).
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
• Barcelona based (mandatory)
Applicants who are not based in Barcelona won't be accepted.
Please send your CV, cover letter (why are you the perfect candidate) and samples of your work (pdf or website) to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th June 2021
We are looking forward to hearing from you!