Become part of the team
The Sale Manager is responsible for the development of innovative and efficient growth strategies, creating and nurturing long-term relationships with key customers, distributors and agents. The objective of this position is to maintain and grow existing accounts, while gaining new ones, managing the inventory, creating sales strategies and developing new territories.
• Business development: set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to achieve them, hand in hand with the Account Manager as well as the rest of the team.
• Present weekly reports of sales and and outline strategies for improvement, making sure goals are reached as planned.
• Setting up cost analysis and price strategy.
• Strategic inventory management and sales forecasts, issuing weekly reports and developing strategies to manage the stock.
• Detect and analyze new markets, competitors, trends and opportunities and propose new costumer groups to be pursued by the sales team.
• In coordination with the Account Manager, implement and improve the sales process.
• Develop merchandising strategies, keeping track of the overall positioning of the brand together with the Account Manager.
• Proactively search new distributors and agents.
• Follow up with distributors and agents, nurturing a close relationship with them, while setting goals and analyzing the results.
• Help to strategically plan and prepare international trade shows, aiming to optimize the sales results.
• Attend trade shows to meet clients, present new collections and take orders
• Graduated in International Business or Marketing Management, BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
• Proven experience as Sales Manager. Substantial practice in international market research.
• Background in business development and design industry knowledge.
• Excellent analytical and negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
• Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of ERP platforms (preferably in Navision). High level in Excel is a must.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Pro-active problem solver.
• Languages: Spanish & English (very well written and spoken), French & additional languages are a plus.
• Barcelona based (mandatory)
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.