Become part of the team
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Half-time position)
You will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and give support on a variety of tasks related to sales and organization. This position is half-time. Living in Barcelona is mandatory.
• Managing web shop orders: Booking shipments with our warehouse, inform clients of order status, assist with incidents and update backend system
• Giving support to the sales team on post-sales incidences: Creating credit notes, following up on product replacements, etc.
• ERP maintenance: Creating and updating customer and supplier files, purchase orders, stock transfers, etc.
• Managing incidents that may occur during preparation of the orders at the external warehouse.
• Managing courier services and resolving logistic incidences.
• Following up on received payments and updating invoice status in ERP.
• Searching of new suppliers and controlling supplier’s invoices regarding irregularities.
• General assistance to all departments in various daily tasks: preparation of special deliveries, maintenance of the studio, etc.
• High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Experience with ERP and CRM tools – ideally Microsoft Navision.
• Well-organized and multitasking
• Strong work ethic and team player with problem-solving attitude.
• Stays calm and in control in stressful situations.
• Excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Very customer focused with great empathy and patience.
• Languages: Spanish & English (very well written and spoken).
• Barcelona based (mandatory)
Applicants who are not based in Barcelona won't be accepted.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!